Man Arrested for Bomb Threats Against Toronto Pearson Airport
Police have made an arrest in connection to multiple bomb threats that were made against Toronto Pearson Airport.
Between 5:45 p.m. and 8:55 p.m. on Saturday, December 15, officers investigated several calls to the airport’s main phone line, advising that bombs had been placed on the property.
On December 16, police arrested 38 year old Joshua Kimble from Lindsay.
Kimble is charged with two counts of conveying false information and one count of breaching probation.
He was held for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice on December 17.
Anyone with further information related to this matter is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3133.
- Man Arrested at Pearson Airport in Connection with Long-Standing Fraud
- Police Warning of Bomb Threats in Halton
- Here's How Many People Are Expected to Come Through Pearson Airport Soon
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Some Pearson Airport Visitors Could Face Substantial Fines