Man charged with robbery at Oakville pharmacy
Charges have been laid in connection to a recent robbery in Oakville.
On Friday evening, March 27, officers were called to a robbery in progress at White Oaks Pharmacy at 360 Dundas Street East.
“Information provided to police indicated that a lone male had attended the pharmacy and demanded needles and various medications,” police say.
Police say they located the suspect exiting the pharmacy and placed him under arrest.
42 year old Michael Smiley of no fixed address is charged with one count of Robbery and was held for a bail hearing.
All stolen items were recovered and no injuries have been reported in this incident.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- WATCH: Stunt drivers and street racers 'hijack' roads and parking lots; Oakville man charged
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Halton
- Police searching for woman last seen in Oakville area
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 723 total cases found in Halton