Man Found Dead at Park in Oakville
Halton police and Oakville fire crews were on scene earlier this evening at Lions Valley Park where a man was found dead.
According to Halton police, police were called regarding a missing Oakville man on the morning of Tuesday May 22, 2018.
Police say the man’s vehicle was later located at Lions Valley Park in Oakville. Officers and K9 subsequently searched the park.
Halton police say that at around 4:45 p.m., a male in his 40s was located deceased in the woods.
No foul play is suspected at this time.
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall