Man in Halton Police Custody in Relation to Georgetown House Fire
A 62 year old man from Georgetown is in police custody, after Halton police responded to a reported house fire.
Halton police officers recieved the call at 10:30pm on Sunday, September 8.
The owner of the home on Greystone Crescent in Geogetown reported seeing flames outside the house window. A vehicle was also vandalized with eggs.
The man is in currently in police custody for arson.
There were no injuries reported at this time.
Investigators from the Forensic Identification Bureau and the Criminal Investigation Bureau have taken over the case.
- What's Open and Closed Thanksgiving Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Halton Hills Fire Services Responding to House Fire in Georgetown
- Four Suspects in Custody After Weapons Call at Halton School Lockdown
- Police Seeking to Identify Suspect After House Destroyed by Fire in Burlington
- Man Found Dead in Georgetown House Following Fire
- Police Responding to House Fire in Milton