Man Killed After Being Struck by Vehicle in Milton
Police have confirmed the death of one male pedestrian following a serious motor vehicle collision in Milton earlier this morning, Oct. 18.
The collision happened on Main Street East between Bronte Street and Martin, according to police.
Police say the Collision Reconstruction Unit is attending the scene to investigate.
Police are asking for people to avoid the area.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Crews Working to Restore Power Following an Outage in Oakville
- Serious Motor Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Police and Paramedics Attending to Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Police on Scene for Two Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills