Man Killed in Head-On Milton Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a head-on Milton crash killed a 74-year-old Rockwood man and sent another person to hospital.
The collision took place on Feb. 7 at 5:30 p.m.
That’s when Halton police responded to crash near Guelph Line and Limestone Rd.
A SUV driven by a 74-year-old Rockwood man was travelling northbound on Guelph Line when it collided with a southbound pickup truck operated by a 51-year-old Campbellville resident.
The SUV driver was pronounced at the scene.
Paramedics treated the driver of the pickup truck before transporting the patient to Milton District Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Guelph Line was closed for approximately six hours.
The cause of the collision is still under investigation.
Anyone witnesses who have not yet spoken with police are asked to contact the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville