Man Pronounced Dead Following Drowning Incident in Burlington
Halton Police have responded to and are investigating a reported drowning incident in Burlington.
The incident occurred at 5220 Lakeshore Rd., in Burlington.
According to police, an 89-year-old man was recovered from a pool but was pronounced deceased.
The investigation is ongoing.
Officers have responded to a reported drowning at 5220 Lakeshore Rd. in Burlington where an 89-year-old male has been recovered from a pool and sadly, pronounced deceased. Circumstances do not appear suspicious. Investigation ongoing. Media Relations Officers on scene. ^jh— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 15, 2019
We will provide updates as they become available.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- House of the Week: Lakeshore Luxury
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Oct 6-12
- Do You Know Ozzy? Ozzy Hydroponics is Your One Stop Shop for Indoor Gardening