Man Pronounced Dead Following Drowning Incident in Burlington
Halton Police have responded to and are investigating a reported drowning incident in Burlington.
The incident occurred at 5220 Lakeshore Rd., in Burlington.
According to police, an 89-year-old man was recovered from a pool but was pronounced deceased.
The investigation is ongoing.
Officers have responded to a reported drowning at 5220 Lakeshore Rd. in Burlington where an 89-year-old male has been recovered from a pool and sadly, pronounced deceased. Circumstances do not appear suspicious. Investigation ongoing. Media Relations Officers on scene. ^jh— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 15, 2019
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020