Man Sustains Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington Parking Lot
A man has sustained serious injuries following a collision that occurred in a parking lot in the City of Burlington.
Halton Police responded to a collision in the parking lot located at 1250 Brant St., yesterday (March 18, 2019) around 10:15 a.m.
Police say a single vehicle drove over the curb and made contact with the wall of a business within the plaza.
The collision itself, according to police, occurred at low speed.
There was minimal damage to the vehicle and building.
However, as a result of the collision, the male driver, a 79-year-old Burlington resident, was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Police say that the initial investigation suggested the male may have suffered a medical episode, which contributed to the collision.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit has assumed responsibility for the investigation.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact police at (905) 825-4747 extension 5065.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries
- UPDATE: 92-Year-Old Dies as a Result of Injuries From Oakville Collision
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- Burlington Bus Driver Charged Following Fatal Collision