McDonalds Canada is Getting Festive
If you’re someone who can’t wait to see every brand’s special holiday cups every year, we have good news for you—McDonald’s is getting festive.
This year, McDonald’s and McCafe Canada are not only releasing seasonal beverages (which are always important), but also seasonal cups.
And they’re pretty cute.
Seasonal drinks such as the peppermint mocha, and the peppermint hot chocolate are now available.
McDonalds customers can also grab a gluten-free peppermint brownie, and the new McCafe Caramel Cranberry Bar - this includes hints of cinnamon, apple, and is topped with sweet caramel sauce.
In addition, McDonalds is selling coffee, any size, for only $1 from Nov. 19 to Dec. 16.
Are you ready for the holiday season at McDonalds?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Oakville Man Dead After Driving Vehicle into Ditch
- Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
- Collision Prompts Lengthy Road Closure in Milton