Metrolinx is resuming service across all GO Train lines
Metrolinx has announced that they are resuming services on all train lines.
With protestors and blockades having been removed from the tracks, Metrolinx has begun resuming service across all the GO Train lines that were disrupted due to the protests.
However, Metrolinx believes there could be delays and cancellations throughout the rest of the evening.
Commuters are advised to pay attention to updates from Metrolinx regarding possible service interruptions.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Milton GO Train Service Suspended After Person Struck by Train
- Major Disruptions Coming to GO Train Service in Oakville and Burlington
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced