Million Dollar Lotto Ticket Sold in Burlington
Have you purchased a lucky ticket?
A handful of residents across Ontario will be finding themselves a lot richer following the Lotto Max draw on Friday, May 18.
According to OLG, the breakdown of the prizes is as follows:
- Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Burlington, Mississauga, and the Bowmanville area.
- Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in London and Toronto (2 tickets).
- Three second prize-winning tickets, worth $138,546, were sold in Mississauga (2 tickets) and Thunder Bay.
- Two Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Markham and Toronto.
Lotto players are advised to check their numbers on OLG’s website or its official app.
An early congratulations to everybody who won!
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton