Milton Road Closure to be Aware of
Residents of Milton may want to be aware of an ongoing road closure.
According to the town of Milton, Thompson Road South between Louis St. Laurent and Britannia Road will stay closed until Nov. 11 to accelerate work related to Halton Region’s construction project - Britannia East and Derry Green Improvements.
The road initially closed on Oct. 9.
The Halton Region is building a new wastewater pumping station and installing new wastewater mains, watermains and storm water mains on Britannia Road, James Snow Parkway, Louis St. Laurent and Fifth Line.
The improvements are intended to help service a new development in the area.
For more information on this project visit Halton Region’s project page.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water