Milton Road Closure to be Aware of
Residents of Milton may want to be aware of an ongoing road closure.
According to the town of Milton, Thompson Road South between Louis St. Laurent and Britannia Road will stay closed until Nov. 11 to accelerate work related to Halton Region’s construction project - Britannia East and Derry Green Improvements.
The road initially closed on Oct. 9.
The Halton Region is building a new wastewater pumping station and installing new wastewater mains, watermains and storm water mains on Britannia Road, James Snow Parkway, Louis St. Laurent and Fifth Line.
The improvements are intended to help service a new development in the area.
For more information on this project visit Halton Region’s project page.
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers