Milton Schools in Hold in Place Due to Police Activity
Three Milton schools are currently in a hold in place due to police activity.
A hold in place was ordered by Halton Police at Bishop Redding High School as well as Chris Hadfield and St. Peter’s elementary schools in the town.
These orders were made as a precautionary measure.
No imminent threat to students is apparent, according to police.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE (12:08 p.m. Jan. 10): Police activity and an investigation is still ongoing at this time. Students walking back from lunch will be allowed into the impacted schools. Holds are still in place at this time.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents