Missing Hamilton Senior Has Been Found
A missing Hamilton senior with medical issues - who was last seen in Burlington - has been found.
James King, 64, was last seen on foot near Upper Middle Rd. and Sheffield Dr. - that’s between Brant St. and Guleph Line - on March 19 at 3:15 p.m.
King returned home on his own, Halton police said around 4 a.m.
Hamilton police checked on King and say he’s in good health.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Justin Trudeau appears at campaign rally in Milton