Missing Hamilton Senior Has Been Found
A missing Hamilton senior with medical issues - who was last seen in Burlington - has been found.
James King, 64, was last seen on foot near Upper Middle Rd. and Sheffield Dr. - that’s between Brant St. and Guleph Line - on March 19 at 3:15 p.m.
King returned home on his own, Halton police said around 4 a.m.
Hamilton police checked on King and say he’s in good health.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton