MISSING: Police Searching for Oakville Woman
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing Oakville woman.
Alyssa Scott, 31, has been missing since Tuesday, June 12, police say.
Scott is a white woman, 5’10 and 130 lbs, with long brown hair and blond highlights. She was last seen wearing a grey long sleeve shirt and black leggings.
Police believe she may be somewhere in Hamilton.
If you have any information on Scott’s whereabouts, please contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2210,
You can also call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or visit http://www.crimestoppers.ca.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Police Investigation Prompts Road Closures, Evacuations in Oakville
- Some Tenants Will Be Paying Higher Rent in Halton
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville