MISSING: Police Searching for Oakville Woman
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing Oakville woman.
Alyssa Scott, 31, has been missing since Tuesday, June 12, police say.
Scott is a white woman, 5’10 and 130 lbs, with long brown hair and blond highlights. She was last seen wearing a grey long sleeve shirt and black leggings.
Police believe she may be somewhere in Hamilton.
If you have any information on Scott’s whereabouts, please contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2210,
You can also call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or visit http://www.crimestoppers.ca.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- Halton Police And Fire Department Responding To Large Fire At Milton Scrap Yard
- Police Searching For Missing Oakville Woman Last Seen in Burlington
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville