MISSING (Update): Woman Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
Halton Police are seeking the public’s assistance in location a missing woman.
Courtney McLauchlan, 35, (also known as Courtney McLauchlan-Taylor) left the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital at around 9:45 p.m. on Nov.25.
She has not been heard from since.
According to police, McLauchlan is a white, 5'5" female, and is 150 lbs., with a medium build.
McLauchlan was wearing her brunette hair in a straight style with red and purple colouring.
Her eyes, according to police, are blue and she has a freckled complexion.
Police say she was last seen wearing a black winter jacket with a fur trimmed hood, black leggings, grey slip-on shoes and carrying two bags with her, one clear and one pink.
Police are concerned for her safety, and are asking anyone with information to call Halton Police at 905-825-4747 x 2210, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- MISSING: Woman Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
- MISSING: Police Searching for Oakville Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
- Police Searching For Missing Oakville Woman Last Seen in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville