More E. coli contamination in Halton
The list of food recalls issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) continues to grow.
Various pasture-raised beef products have been pulled from Whole Foods Market on Cornwall Rd in Oakville due to possible E. coli contamination.
“Consumers should not consume and distributors, retailers and food service establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals and nursing homes should not sell or use the recalled products described below,” said the CFIA.
You can view the updated list here.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Halton
- Peanut spread recalled due to possible Listeria contamination: CFIA
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Walmart beef products recalled in Halton
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli