More Than $1K in Merchandise Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
Halton Police are searching for a suspect after more than $1K in merchandise was stolen from a Shoppers Drug Mart in the Town of Oakville.
According to police, on Feb. 17, 2019, a female suspect went to the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 2501 Third Line in Oakville.
It is alleged that the suspect stole razors and replacement toothbrush heads.
The total value of the merchandise was $1,167.31.
Police are describing the alleged suspect as a white female, who is in her late 30s, and has a heavy build, is about 5’6”, and over 200 lbs. Police say the suspect has brown hair that was tied up in a bun, and was wearing a yellow coloured jacket, with a dark blue “CAT” t-shirt underneath, boots with fuzzy cuffs, and black spandex pants. Police also say the suspect was carrying a shoulder bag.
If you have any further information regarding this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at http://www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- What the Ontario Government’s Recent Cuts Mean for the Oakville Public Library
- Suspects Sought After Cosmetics and Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $500 Worth of Merchandise Stolen from LCBO in Burlington