More Trips Now Available at Aldershot GO Station in Burlington
Some people, especially those who want to use GO Transit during the early hours of the morning, may be happy to learn that more trips are now available at the Aldershot GO Station in Burlington.
It was recently announced that Metrolinx is now offering five late-night express trips from Aldershot GO to Long Branch GO.
These trips were available as of June 29, 2019, and are offered seven days a week.
According to Metrolinx, the trips will leave Aldershot GO at 12:01 a.m., 12:31 a.m., 1:01 a.m., 1:31 a.m. and 2:01 a.m., and arrive at Long Branch GO at 12:30 a.m., 1 a.m., 1:30 a.m., 2 a.m. and 2:30 a.m.
"We already have to move these trains between these locations every night to get them to our train maintenance facility in Etobicoke, so we figured we'd give customers a ride since we're going that way anyway," reads a Metrolinx blog post.
In addition to adding more trips at the Aldershot GO Station, Metrolinx also announced that it will be making changes to the Barrie Line, as well as the Stouffville Line.
For more information, click here.
Will you be taking advantage of the late-night trips now available at Aldershot?
Cover photo is courtesy of Metrolinx.
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak