Motorcycle Crash Sends Oakville Man to Hospital
A 21-year-old Oakville man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries following a motorcycle crash in Oakville.
It took place on July 17 at 11:14 p.m.
That’s when first responders were sent to a collision near Meadowland Dr. and River Oaks Blvd.
A 2005 Suzuki GSX was driving west on River Oaks when the motorcycle lost control, entered the boulevard on the north side of the roadway and hit a tree.
Paramedics rushed the motorbike driver to Hamilton General Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
River Oaks Blvd. was closed in both directions for five hours while the at-scene investigation was completed.
Witnesses or any residents who have surveillance cameras near the collision scene are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905 825-4747 ext. 5065.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water