Motorcycle Crash Sends Oakville Man to Hospital
A 21-year-old Oakville man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries following a motorcycle crash in Oakville.
It took place on July 17 at 11:14 p.m.
That’s when first responders were sent to a collision near Meadowland Dr. and River Oaks Blvd.
A 2005 Suzuki GSX was driving west on River Oaks when the motorcycle lost control, entered the boulevard on the north side of the roadway and hit a tree.
Paramedics rushed the motorbike driver to Hamilton General Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
River Oaks Blvd. was closed in both directions for five hours while the at-scene investigation was completed.
Witnesses or any residents who have surveillance cameras near the collision scene are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905 825-4747 ext. 5065.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton