Multiple drug trafficking arrests made in Burlington
The Halton Regional Police Service has made a number of arrests in relation to a drug trafficking investigation in Burlington.
An investigation by the Burlington Street Crime Unit has led to charges against Jahmael Smith, 22, from Burlington, for Trafficking in a Controlled Substance (Cocaine), two counts of Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking a Controlled Substance (Cocaine) and Breach Probation Order.
Christopher Hancock, 33, from Burlington, has been charged with Trafficking in a Controlled Substance (Cocaine) and Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking a Controlled Substance (Cocaine).
Shane Ryan, 25, from Burlington, has been charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine) and Breach Probation Order and Matthew St Onge, 28, from Burlington, has been charged with Breach Form of Release.
A search warrant was executed at a Burlington residence where items were seized including seven grams of crack cocaine, $2830.00 Canadian currency, two cellular telephones and two digital scales.
All parties were released on an Undertaking.
Anyone with information may submit it anonymously to Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or by visiting www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Ontario plans for Stage 2 of economy's reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Two men arrested for trafficking; fentanyl, meth, cocaine seized: Halton police
- Burlington Couple Charged With Drug Trafficking
- Burlington Trio Facing Drug Trafficking Charges
- Police makes arrests in Hamilton, Mississauga, Oakville after drug trafficking investigation