New Bakery Opening in Oakville
Great news, Oakville sugar lovers.
There will soon be another option to indulge in some oh-so-sweet goodness.
And it’s a gluten-free, peanut-free place with vegan, sugar-free and tree nut-free options.
If you're consistently in the mood for baked treats (and who isn't always down, really?!), you might be happy to hear that a brand new bakery is heading to downtown Oakville.
Sugar Suite Cakes is a luxury custom bakery founded by Kenzie Goodall.
Its new home is at 156 Lakeshore Rd. E., on the south side.
The first retail shop is expected to open at the end of May.
Here’s what’s on the menu: custom designed, hand crafted cakes and favors, special occasion cakes, pastries and confections.
There are even beautiful hand-painted macarons!
And what would a bakery be without cupcakes? The selection includes regular and mini sizes, bouquets, cake pops, custom cookies, meringues, lollipops, plus chocolate-dipped strawberries.
So if you're looking for a birthday or wedding cake, or you just like to stuff your face with sugar (no judgment), it's probably worth checking out.
Photo courtesy of Sugar Suite Cakes
- Ontario to end streaming in Grade 9, early years suspensions
- Close to 6,000 Milton homes and businesses without power
- Multiple individuals charged for impaired driving offences within Halton Region
- Trudeau takes a pass on meeting this week with Trump, Lopez Obrador
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response