New Bubble Tea Shop Opens in Burlington
There's a new place in Burlington to quench your thirst.
And it's just in time for the dog days of summer.
Real Fruit Bubble Tea opened up in Burlington Mall last month.
The mall is undergoing a massive $60 million redevelopment.
But back to the menu.
Offering bubble tea and fresh fruit smoothies, the shop also serves up slushies, sherbert, and signature milktea in fun Asian flavours such as taro (because who doesn’t love root vegetables?!), mango, and durian (it’s a natural transition for stinky cheese lovers).
Real Fruit Bubble Tea is open seven days a week and you'll find it near Subway.
This is welcome news for those on a liquid diet or others who are simply trying to consume more real fruit while on the go!
What else would you like to see at Burlington Mall?
Photo courtesy of Real Fruit Bubble Tea
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- COVID-19: Trudeau announces massive funding for Kids Help Phone and programs for seniors