New Bubble Tea Shop Opens in Burlington
There's a new place in Burlington to quench your thirst.
And it's just in time for the dog days of summer.
Real Fruit Bubble Tea opened up in Burlington Mall last month.
The mall is undergoing a massive $60 million redevelopment.
But back to the menu.
Offering bubble tea and fresh fruit smoothies, the shop also serves up slushies, sherbert, and signature milktea in fun Asian flavours such as taro (because who doesn’t love root vegetables?!), mango, and durian (it’s a natural transition for stinky cheese lovers).
Real Fruit Bubble Tea is open seven days a week and you'll find it near Subway.
This is welcome news for those on a liquid diet or others who are simply trying to consume more real fruit while on the go!
What else would you like to see at Burlington Mall?
Photo courtesy of Real Fruit Bubble Tea
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water