New Jamaican Restaurant Opens in Burlington
Summer is the perfect time to pig out on Jamaican fare in Burlington.
It’s hot so you might as well make your taste buds tingle.
And now, there’s a new place to do just that.
There's jerk chicken salad, festivals, roti, and oxtail -- the essential island menu items.
Jusjerk Caribbean Restaurant opened in Burlington about four months ago.
You’ll find it along Fairview St., west of Walkers Line.
The menu also offers curry goat, patties, and vegetable roti.
There’s room to dine in, too.
So if you're in the mood for some rich or spicy Caribbean food, there's another option in Halton worth checking out.
- Sheridan College awarded grant to further work in animation
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- Raptors' superfan honoured by Basketball Hall of Fame
- House of the Week: Living in luxury in rural Halton Hills