New Jamaican Restaurant Opens in Burlington
Summer is the perfect time to pig out on Jamaican fare in Burlington.
It’s hot so you might as well make your taste buds tingle.
And now, there’s a new place to do just that.
There's jerk chicken salad, festivals, roti, and oxtail -- the essential island menu items.
Jusjerk Caribbean Restaurant opened in Burlington about four months ago.
You’ll find it along Fairview St., west of Walkers Line.
The menu also offers curry goat, patties, and vegetable roti.
There’s room to dine in, too.
So if you're in the mood for some rich or spicy Caribbean food, there's another option in Halton worth checking out.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- Brand New Jamaican Restaurant Opening in Burlington
- A New Caribbean Restaurant has Opened in Oakville
- Popular British Pub and Restaurant Opens in Aldershot in Burlington
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
- New Cottage-Inspired Restaurant Opens in Burlington