New Lotto Winners Celebrating Big Win in Oakville and Milton
The luck continues for Halton residents.
This time, it’s struck Oakville and Milton.
Three Greater Toronto Area (GTA) residents are splitting a cash prize after winning $1 million with Maxmillions in the Dec. 22, 2017, Lotto Max draw.
Bruno Tiberi from Milton, Lucia Constancio from Etobicoke, and Daniel Tiberi from Oakville are all smiles.
The winning ticket was purchased at Longo's on Dundas St. in Oakville.
Photo courtesy of OLG
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Two long-term care home residents die after COVID-19 outbreak
- Here are the penalties you could face if you violate a COVID-19 quarantine order in Canada
- Multiple drug trafficking arrests made in Burlington