New Lotto Winners Celebrating Big Win in Oakville and Milton
The luck continues for Halton residents.
This time, it’s struck Oakville and Milton.
Three Greater Toronto Area (GTA) residents are splitting a cash prize after winning $1 million with Maxmillions in the Dec. 22, 2017, Lotto Max draw.
Bruno Tiberi from Milton, Lucia Constancio from Etobicoke, and Daniel Tiberi from Oakville are all smiles.
The winning ticket was purchased at Longo’s on Dundas St. in Oakville.
Photo courtesy of OLG
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington