New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets
Ah, Paris - a city that is incredibly well-known for its food, the Eiffel Tower, and so much more. In fact, this famous city is also known for its exquisite fashion. And if you're someone who loves Paris specifically for the fashion, then you may be excited to learn that a chic Parisian label has made its way to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills.
Toronto Premium Outlets took to their Facebook page to announce that, on April 11 of this year, a new Maje outlet boutique officially opened.
The boutique is located between Rudsak and Hugo Boss.
Maje, a Parisian label that was founded in 1998, caters to women who love chic bohemian and feminine fashion.
The outlet boutique offers stylish yet edgy collections that include feminine silhouettes, and bold prints, in addition to on-trend styles with unique and luxury detailing.
At Maje, customers can shop for coats, dresses, shirts, skirts, pants, sweaters, jewelry, and so much more.
Have you visited Maje at Toronto Premium Outlets yet?
For more information, click here.
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Here’s What’s Happening at Toronto Premium Outlets This Spring
- Here’s What’s Happening at Toronto Premium Outlets This Long Weekend