New Pizza Place Opens in Oakville
There’s a new option in town for Oakville pizza-lovers, and it’s the first location in the west GTA.
Known for casual Italian fast-food, Tosto Quickfire Pizza Pasta offers an open-concept, self-serve atmosphere that’s almost cafeteria-style.
The resto celebrated its grand opening about three months ago at Cornwall Rd. and Chartwell Rd. (in the east end of the Harper’s plaza); Tosto means determined, prompt, no-nonsense.
On the menu you’ll find handcrafted Romano pizzas, plus pasta, salad, and antipasti.
It's the fifth Greater Toronto Area location for this chain, and the only one west of Toronto. (There's also one in Vaughan).
About 100 people can be seated inside and out.
The resto’s unisex single bathroom stalls, channel downtown Toronto.
Tosto is accessible.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Halton
- Highway lanes blocked due to collision in Oakville
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events