New Pizza Place Opens in Oakville
There’s a new option in town for Oakville pizza-lovers, and it’s the first location in the west GTA.
Known for casual Italian fast-food, Tosto Quickfire Pizza Pasta offers an open-concept, self-serve atmosphere that’s almost cafeteria-style.
The resto celebrated its grand opening about three months ago at Cornwall Rd. and Chartwell Rd. (in the east end of the Harper’s plaza); Tosto means determined, prompt, no-nonsense.
On the menu you’ll find handcrafted Romano pizzas, plus pasta, salad, and antipasti.
It’s the fifth Greater Toronto Area location for this chain, and the only one west of Toronto. (There’s also one in Vaughan).
About 100 people can be seated inside and out.
The resto’s unisex single bathroom stalls, channel downtown Toronto.
Tosto is accessible.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation