New Tropical Destination Available From Toronto This Winter
If you’re looking for a new beach getaway destination to escape Halton this winter, you’re in luck!
Sunwing is expanding its roster of tropical destinations from Toronto for the winter, and Cayo Largo, Cuba, is their most recent addition.
Sunwing is expected to be the only carrier to offer a flight between Toronto and Cayo Largo for the winter, a flight which will operate on Fridays between December 15, 2017, and April 13, 2018.
Cayo Largo is just off the coast of the Cuban mainland, with over 25 kilometres of beaches and 32 diving sites.
The island also has rich heritage, with over 20 sunken ships dating back to the 16th and 18th centuries, some of which can be explored on diving excursions.
As for accommodation packages on the island through Sunwing, there are bungalows resting on stilts at Sol Cayo Largo, calm, shallow waters at Hotel Pelicano, Playa Sirena beach near Iberostar Playa Blanca, and a more private, quiet vibe and a white-sand beach at Villa Iguana.
Sunwing now offers eight destinations from Toronto for the winter.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville