New Year's Eve Hoopla Taking Place at Mountsberg
Wagon rides, a puppet show, guided night hikes, and perhaps an encounter with an owl — all of the above are in store if you’re spending New Year’s Eve near Milton.
It’s a low-key outdoor celebration the whole family can take part in.
The New Year's Eve Hoopla at Mountsberg Conservation Area is running from 6 to 9 p.m. on Dec. 31.
There, you can do chill things like sitting under a starry sky around a winter campfire with a cup of tasty hot chocolate, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.
Treasured Mountsberg traditions will be happening early, by 9 p.m., so families can get younger ones home to bed and adults have time to get ready for the big countdown at midnight.
New Year's Eve Hoopla tickets are $24 for adults, $15 for children (age 5 to 14 years), $15 for seniors (65+), $5 for preschool (ages 4 and under) plus HST. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
For more information on the New Year's Eve Hoopla or to book your tickets, click here or call 905-854-2276.
Mountsberg Conservation Area is located on Milburough Line, five kms west of Campbellville, between Hwy. 6 South and Guelph Line.
The 472-hectare park includes extensive wetlands, forests, fields, and a reservoir.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- Halton police investigating armed robbery in Milton