No. 1 Side Road in Burlington closed for construction
As of 8 a.m. on July 27, No. 1 Side Road in Burlington will be closed for construction.
The construction, which is for culvert replacement, is scheduled to last until 5 p.m. on August 1.
Closures extend from Cedar Springs Road to Guelph Line.
During this time, local traffic will be maintained, but through-traffic will be diverted.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Public Health Agency of Canada says more illnesses linked to U.S.-grown onions