Numerous Park Closures in Oakville Due to Rising Lake Levels
Several closures have been announced due to high lake levels and flooding in Oakville’s lakeside piers, parks and trails.
Lake levels are higher than normal, with some areas are known for sudden flooding and ponding when heavy rainfall is combined with easterly winds.
These areas are closed for the public’s safety.
Residents are asked to stay out of areas that are signed or taped as closed.
Oakville City staff are inspecting the shoreline, lakeside parks and harbours daily to assess conditions and take action where required.
You can see all the closures here.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- What can you afford? Crunching the real estate numbers for Burlington, Milton, and Oakville