Oakville and Burlington residents win huge lotto cash prizes
Two Halton residents are celebrating after recently scoring huge lottery wins.
43 year old Oakville man Douglas Fisher was congratulated by OLG for winning $100,000 with the Instant $500,000 Classic Extravaganza.
"I couldn't sleep that night! I was totally shocked," Fisher said while picking up his cheque at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.
The father of three plans to share his winnings with his parents, invest, and take a trip.
The winning ticket was purchased at Min-a-Mart on Dorval Drive, Oakville.
OLG is also congratulating Burlington man David Agius for winning $100,000 with ENCORE (October 18, 2019 LOTTO MAX draw).
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Dundas Street, Burlington.
Congratulations to both lucky winners!
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- New airline regulations mandate compensation for Canadians