Oakville Construction Worker Sustaining Fatal Injuries
An Oakville construction worker has sustained fatal injuries.
According to the Ministry of Labour, on Oct, 17 the ministry was notified of an incident at a construction site in Oakville.
A worker fell from alift sustaining fatal injuries, according to the ministry.
The ministry says, the employer of the worker is Sanjak Aluminum Inc. and the constructor is Crystal Homes (Harvest Hills) Corporation.
Two inspectors from the ministry went to thescene and issued the following orders and requirements:
- One order not to disturb the scene and one requirement for
documentation was issued to Crystal Homes (Harvest Hills) Corporation.
- One requirement for documentation was issued to Sanjak
- One requirement for documentation was issued to ALM Siding,
the secondary employer.
The ministry's investigation is ongoing.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store