Oakville Construction Worker Sustaining Fatal Injuries
An Oakville construction worker has sustained fatal injuries.
According to the Ministry of Labour, on Oct, 17 the ministry was notified of an incident at a construction site in Oakville.
A worker fell from alift sustaining fatal injuries, according to the ministry.
The ministry says, the employer of the worker is Sanjak Aluminum Inc. and the constructor is Crystal Homes (Harvest Hills) Corporation.
Two inspectors from the ministry went to thescene and issued the following orders and requirements:
- One order not to disturb the scene and one requirement for
documentation was issued to Crystal Homes (Harvest Hills) Corporation.
- One requirement for documentation was issued to Sanjak
- One requirement for documentation was issued to ALM Siding,
the secondary employer.
The ministry's investigation is ongoing.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- 401 on-ramp blocked in Milton due to flooding
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Oakville council passes motion calling for mandatory mask bylaw across Halton
- Special air quality statement in effect for Oakville and Burlington
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- Construction Worker Has Sustained Life-Threatening Injuries
- Witnesses Sought After Construction Worker Struck and Killed in Oakville
- Company Fined $60,000 After Worker Fell from Balcony in Oakville
- Police Investigating Scene After Construction Worker Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Milton Company Fined After Worker Critically Injured in Workplace Incident