Oakville Construction Worker Sustaining Fatal Injuries
An Oakville construction worker has sustained fatal injuries.
According to the Ministry of Labour, on Oct, 17 the ministry was notified of an incident at a construction site in Oakville.
A worker fell from alift sustaining fatal injuries, according to the ministry.
The ministry says, the employer of the worker is Sanjak Aluminum Inc. and the constructor is Crystal Homes (Harvest Hills) Corporation.
Two inspectors from the ministry went to thescene and issued the following orders and requirements:
- One order not to disturb the scene and one requirement for
documentation was issued to Crystal Homes (Harvest Hills) Corporation.
- One requirement for documentation was issued to Sanjak
- One requirement for documentation was issued to ALM Siding,
the secondary employer.
The ministry’s investigation is ongoing.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Crews Working to Restore Power Following an Outage in Oakville
- Construction Worker Has Sustained Life-Threatening Injuries
- Witnesses Sought After Construction Worker Struck and Killed in Oakville
- Milton Company Fined After Worker Critically Injured in Workplace Incident
- Company Fined $60,000 After Worker Fell from Balcony in Oakville
- ClubLink Forced to Pay Up After Worker Injured in Milton