Oakville Man Arrested for Break and Enter
Halton Regional Police have arrested an Oakville suspect for a residential break and enter.
According to police on November 16 around 2:30 am, they received a break and enter call near the area of Rebecca Street and Jones Street. The homeowner reported to police that upon his arrival home he saw a male walking away from his residence.
Police responded to the area and were able to track the suspect to a residence approximately 2 kilometers northeast of the break-in.
32 year old Alex Towers has been charged with break and enter, breach of probation and currently being held in custody pending a bail hearing.
Anyone who may have any additional information pertaining to this investigation is asked to contact Detective Ron Strauch of the Halton Regional Police Service at 905-825-4747 ext. 2255.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Researchers working on a test to identify those who are immune to COVID-19
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made in Oakville break and enter while family was in basement: Halton Police
- UPDATE: Suspect Charged Following Break and Enter Incident in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville
- Another Arrest in $2.7M Break and Enter Ring in Halton
- Two Suspects Arrested Following Break and Enter Sprees in Oakville