Oakville Mayor Rob Burton chats cannabis stores, new town square, Costco rumours and more
Published May 11, 2023 at 1:44 pm
Oakville Mayor Rob Burton chats with Khaled Iwamura about cannabis stores, the new town square, Costco rumours
- Is there any truth in the Burlaok RIOCAN plaza rumours about Costco being built there?
- Why is Oakville still designated as a town rather than a city?
- Oakville is the last major region that hasn’t opted in for legal cannabis sales. Why?
- Midtown Oakville – the area around Oakville GO Station covers 103 hectares and will accommodate more than 20,600 people and jobs in the coming decades. What will be the biggest challenges for the Town in bringing this forward?
- Is there going to be density in North Oakville?
- William Halton Parkway is 60KM/h and it is strictly enforced. Over 100 speeders + 11 stunt drivers intercepted in the last 30 days on this road.” Is he concerned that it is turning into a speedway there?
- Why is Midnight Madness no longer? And will there be any other festival to take over?
- The new town square is in the works for Oakville.
- Oakville Blades to host Centennial Cup – How big is this for the Town, and what will it mean to host the event?