Oakville Place Break-In Suspect Arrested
A man is facing charges in connection with an alleged break-in at Oakville Place, police say.
Halton police say that on Nov. 10, 2018, a lone suspect allegedly broke into the Oakville Place Mall after hours.
While inside the mall, the suspect allegedly broke into a jewellery store kiosk and stole approximately $600 worth of product.
Police say the suspect also attempted to break into two separate mobile phone kiosks.
Police say that on Nov. 15, 2018, the same suspect was observed inside the mall.
Police located 28-year-old Oakville man Nathanial King, who police allege was in possession of tools believed to be for the purpose of committing break and enters.
The accused was subsequently charged with four counts of break and enter and possession of break-in instruments.
He was released on a promise to appear.
Anyone who may have any additional information pertaining to this investigation is asked to contact Detective Omar Nadim of the Halton Regional Police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2278.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville
- Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Oakville Burger King
- Suspect Arrested Following Multiple Break and Enters in Oakville
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA