Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
An apparent joy ride led to some driving-related charges for a 19-year-old driver.
In the early morning hours of March 22, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt took to Twitter to announced that a 19-year-old Oakville teen was allegedly caught driving at speeds up to 245 km/h on the 403 in Mississauga.
The “evening drive” prompted police to issue a seven-day licence suspension. The teen’s vehicle will also be impounded for seven days.
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Everything You Need to Know About Midnight Madness in Oakville This Year