Oakville's newest 'fine dining' Indian restaurant is open for business
While COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on the foodservice business in 2020, there are restaurants going forward with their planned launches despite strict lockdown orders.
Oh Bombay Indian restaurant set up shop on 376 Iroquois Shore Rd. in Oakville with a May 19 launch.
“We remain true to our Indian roots by using traditional recipes, ingredients, and methods, we proudly create authentic Indian dishes,” according to the restaurant’s website.
“Each dish that we create, whether sophisticated with nuanced flavours from the royal kitchens of Indian Maharajas. or an explosion of flavourful spices of the streetside variety, will more than tingle your taste buds.”
The company says it’s serving up a “fine dining quality” Indian food in a “casual upscale environment”—of course, due to the pandemic, Oh Bombay launched with just take-out and delivery options available.
View this post on Instagram
#biryani #indian #indianfood #indiancuisine #food #flavour #oh_bombay #authenticindian #authenticindiancuisine #restaurant #takeout #delivery #downloadtheapp #downloadourapp #loyalty #loyaltyprogram #loyaltypoints #oakville #ontario #canada @oh_bombay @dinepalace.com_to @dinepalace.com_sauga @dinepalace.com_ov @carloungeoakville @oakville_news @oakville
Photo courtesy: Oh Bombay
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Watershed outlook and weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Halton
- Man arrested for hate-motivated assault in Oakville