One Suspect Arrested Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
One suspect has been arrested following a series of hate crime incidents that recently occurred in the city of Burlington.
According to a recent news release, Halton Police received numerous tips which led to the positive identification of a Burlington resident as one person of interest.
Police say the suspect has since been arrested and released at this time. However, formal charges are pending further investigation which is active and ongoing.
Halton Police are asking the public to come forward with any information that would assist in determining the identity of the second person of interest (see the photo below).
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Scott Feddema at 905-825-4777 ext. 2316 or the on-duty 3 District Staff Sergeant at 905-825-4777 ext. 2310.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Find Suspects In A Series of Hate Crimes
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Investigation in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Milton and Burlington