Outdoor Family Movie Night in Halton Hills
Get your family and friends under the stars in Halton Hills!
Terra Cotta Conservation Area is hosting an outdoor movie night on Saturday, Aug. 19 with a screening of Moana.
Admission to the event is $10 per vehicle.
Snacks are being sold on-site.
Residents and visitors are asked to be conscious of the environment and bring reusable water bottles and popcorn bowls — you’ll even get a discount on theatre-style popcorn.
Gates open at 7 p.m. and the movie starts at dusk.
The rain date is Aug. 20.
The site is located at 14452 Winston Churchill Blvd.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton