Outdoor Movie Night Returns to Halton Hills!
Get your family and friends under the stars in Halton Hills!
Terra Cotta Conservation Area is hosting an outdoor movie night on Saturday, Sept. 16 with a screening of Monkey Kingdom.
Admission to the event is $10 per vehicle.
Snacks are being sold on-site.
Residents and visitors are asked to be conscious of the environment and bring reusable water bottles and popcorn bowls — you’ll even get a discount on theatre-style popcorn.
Gates open at 7 p.m. and the movie starts at dusk.
The rain date is Sept. 17.
The site is located at 14452 Winston Churchill Blvd.
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Halton District School Board Teacher Accused of Misconduct
- Here’s How This Oakville Resident is Changing the Instagram Game
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Here’s How Hot it’s Going to Feel in Halton This Weekend