Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
Officers are investigating a recent stabbing in Burlington.
At 4:51 a.m. on Sunday, August 25, police received a 911 call from a male resident asserting he had been stabbed in his home.
The victim was taken to Hamilton General Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries to his neck. He was treated with stitches and is expected to be released soon.
According to the victim, he was stabbed by a younger male who is known to him.
Police are continuing their efforts to identify and locate the suspect.
We’ll update with any further information related to this incident.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington