Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Injured in Burlington
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a pedestrian was critically injured after being struck in Burlington.
The elderly woman was walking on Dalewood Avenue when she was struck by a pick-up truck reversing out of a driveway on Feb. 22 at 5:13 p.m.
That’s in Aldershot, near Waterdown Rd. and Plains Rd. E.
Paramedics treated the woman before transporting her to Hamilton General hospital with life threatening injuries.
She remains in critical condition, say Halton police.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone witnesses who have not yet spoken with police are asked to contact the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Milton Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck
- Witnesses Asked to Come Forward in Burlington Crash
- Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- Senior Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington