PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Transported To Hospital After Collision In Oakville
Halton Police’s Collision Reconstruction Unit is currently investigating a collision in Oakville.
A motorcycle and car collided on Wyecroft Road, near Third Line.
According to the police, a motorcyclist was struck by a car at approximately 6:20 p.m. today.
The adult male rider was thrown from the motorcycle. He was transported to the Hamilton General Hospital with a broken leg. He is suffering from non-life altering injuries.
The occupant of the sedan was not injured.
There were no other vehicles or pedestrians involved in the collision.
Wyecroft Road is closed due to the investigation.
.@HaltonPolice Collision Reconstruction Unit investigating a crash involving a motorcycle and a car on Wyecroft Road west of Third Line in #Oakville. Male rider transported by @HaltonMedics207 to Hamilton trauma centre. Road closed. pic.twitter.com/o3PXQIp4gS— DR (@Media371) June 13, 2019
More updates to come.
Update: The roadway has been reopened.
- PHOTOS: Serious Collision In Oakville Results In Road Closure
- Hamilton Rider in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton