PHOTOS: These are the Smallest Rentals Available in Halton Right Now
Inhalton.com has featured some pretty big houses, condos, and apartments in the past; however, a larger home may not be everyone's cup of tea. If that is the case for you, then you'll be happy to learn that there are some smaller options in the region.
In fact, there are some rentals currently available in the region that are perfect for someone who is looking for something smaller.
These, according to Zoocasa, are the smallest rentals available in Halton right now.
This 1+1 bedroom and one-bathroom apartment is just 500-599 square feet; however, it is still beautiful and cozy.
For $1,750 per month you can call this apartment home. The place features a large den with a large walk-in closet, granite counters, a balcony that looks out onto green space, and more.
The unit is 500-599 square feet.
This 500-599 square foot unit is within walking distance to the Oakville GO train, downtown Oakville, Food Basics, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more.
The unit features all new and stainless steel appliances, chocolate wood floors, granite counter tops, and more.
The cost of this one bedroom, one bathroom unit is $1, 800 per month.
Another one bedroom unit in Oakville! This unit, which also consists of one bathroom, features dark oak cabinets, dark engineered hardwood floors, and a balcony that overlooks the escarpment and north Oakville.
Note that this unit is no longer available.
One bedroom, crown moulding, granite counter tops, ceramic back-splash, a breakfast bar, hardwood floors, upgraded trim and baseboards, and more - that's what this beautiful condo located in Joshua Creek offers.
This condo will cost you $1,850 per month.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- This Proposed 30-Unit Condo May Not Be Coming to Oakville After All
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Oakville Home with a Large Master Bedroom
- These Were the Most and Least Expensive Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- Here are the Cheapest Rentals in Halton Right Now