Police Arrest Another Suspect for Theft in Burlington
Police have made another arrest regarding multiple reported thefts in Burlington.
At approximately 3:10 p.m. on Sunday, December 10, several citizens witnessed a man breaking into cars at a townhouse complex at 2239 Walkers Line.
Officers located the man riding a bike along Cleaver Avenue. He was arrested and allegedly found to be in possession of eight grams of marijuana, along with stolen property including iHome speakers, cigarettes, hat, and a pair of shoes. Police allege that his bike had also been stolen.
The man was identified as Charles Russell McBeath, 18, from Burlington. He has been charged with theft under $5,000 and possession.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Police Arrest Multiple People in Connection with Bicycle Thefts in Burlington
- Police Arrest Man in Allegedly Stolen Car in Milton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Man With Possession Of Stolen Property From Halton
- Three People Charged With Theft Following Arrest at Burlington Hotel
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property