Police Hunt Burlington Bank Robber
A suspect is on the run following a bank robbery in Burlington on Tuesday.
The man was “initially on foot and then we don’t know if he got in a car or not,” said Halton police Staff Sgt. Andy Dennis.
Officers were sent to TD Bank at t1505 Guelph Line at 12:50 p.m.
That’s at Guelph Line and Upper Middle Rd.
The branch had been robbed and the suspect fled the scene with cash.
There was “no weapon seen,” said Dennis.
The suspect is described as white in his early 40s, standing 5-foot-10 and weighing 140 pounds.
He dark brown hair and was wearing a dark jacket, black shirt, black pants, and gold rimmed sunglasses,
No injuries have been reported.
A police dog was brought in to track the suspect.
Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Justin Trudeau appears at campaign rally in Milton