Police Hunt Burlington Robbery Suspect
A Burlington gas station was robbed at knifepoint and Halton police are asking the public to help identify a suspect.
It happened on June 25 at 3:15 a.m.
The male suspect went to the Circle K Esso gas station at 1170 Guelph Line, confronting an employee who was standing outside the entrance.
He ordered the employee inside and demanded money and cigarettes.
But a Tim Horton’s employee in the same building saw what was happening and phoned police from a locked backroom.
The suspect fled on foot with cash and smokes.
He was last seen running southwest from the gas station.
Officers, including a police dog, responded a track came up empty.
Police are looking for a white male in his late teens or early 20s with a slim build.
He’s about 5-foot-7 and was wearing dark jeans, a long-sleeved black shirt, black toque, black gloves and a camouflage bandana covering his face.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Steve Siomra of the Burlington criminal investigations - robbery team at 905-825-4747 ext. 2343.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
Image courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Police Investigation Prompts Road Closures, Evacuations in Oakville
- Some Tenants Will Be Paying Higher Rent in Halton
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville
- NEW PHOTOS: Police Hunt Burlington Robbery Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
- Police Searching For Suspect Following Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Investigating Robbery at Milton Gas Station
- PHOTOS: Police Hunt Suspect Following Burlington Bank Robbery