Police Investigating Burlington Bank Robbery
Halton police are searching for suspects following a robbery at a CIBC in Burlington.
Police report that on Aug. 1 at approximately 11:20 a.m., two suspects entered the Fairview Street bank, jumped the counter and threatened to shoot employees unless they were given cash.
The suspects were given an undisclosed amount of money before reportedly fleeing from the bank to an awaiting vehicle. The getaway car is described as a black sedan. It was operated by a third suspect.
Police say the vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on Appleby Line.
No weapons were observed and no injuries were reported.
The first suspect is described as a 5'9" black male with a slim build. He was last seen wearing dark track pants, a dark jacket with white shoulders and a dark hood with a scarf covering his face. He was also seen wearing white running shoes and white gloves.
The second suspect is described as a 5'11" black male with a slim build. He was last seen wearing track pants, a grey hoodie, white gloves and white running shoes. A bandana was covering his face and he was carrying a black gym bag.
The third suspect was last seen wearing a hoodie.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Jack Olewniczak - Three District Criminal Investigations Bureau, at 905-825-4747 Ext. 2364.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching For Suspects Following Georgetown Bank Robbery
- Halton Police Looking for Suspects in Burlington Pharmacy Robbery
- Police Release Details of Robbery Suspect in Burlington
- Three Suspects Sought in Oakville Bank Robbery
- Police Hunting Three Suspects in Oakville Bank Robbery