Police Investigating World War II Explosive Device Found in Burlington
Halton Regional Police confirmed that they found an inert explosive device on a Burlington street this evening.
According to police, the device found on Clarendon Park Drive was a piece of World War II military ordinance, classified as an “unexploded explosive ordiance”, which has since been deemed to be inert.
Police confirmed the device has been removed from the area and the roads have re-opened.
- Police Called to Investigate Suspicious Package in Burlington
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in GTA
- Police Respond to Possible Firearm Found at Milton Community Park
- Police Investigating After Empty Kayak Found in Lake Ontario in Burlington
- Confirmed Case of Rabies Found in Burlington